Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I hope everyone's Easter break was wonderful! I had a great visit with family and helped my brother put up fencing to extend his cow pasture. His fences are so much straighter and nicer looking than mine, but now I know how to do it better. Oh, and we got chicks (12 are much more fun than 1000 IMO)!
This week we will be helping out with the garden next door, so be sure to wear clothing appropriate for the weather and bring gloves if you want. Personally, I don't mind callouses (a badge of honor that I do real work:-) but blisters slow me down!
The Claridges will not be here this week, and so Trey will not be doing his presentation. Jared, are you ready for your presentation this week? Does anyone else have a makeup presentation to do or want to do one early?

No comments:

Post a Comment