Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Final Essay Exam Questions

Final Exam Essay Questions:


Choosing from any of the books we have read this semester, answer five of the following questions.

  1. What pattern or patterns did I notice in the story and why were they important to me?
  2. What new truth did I discover and how has it changed me?
  3. What new equation or equations did I find and will I apply it to my life, why or why not?
  4. What do I wonder about now because I read that book?
  5. What book surprised me the most? Why? What were my assumptions about?
  6. If I could change the ending to any of our books, it would end… because…
  7. This book changed how I feel inside because …
  8. Which character had the most heart? Why?

This final exam needs to be completed by April 27th along with all your other work. Please let one of your mentors know if you have any questions at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment