Sunday, December 7, 2014

Check out this cool video, and all her "I wonders!"  http://www.sun-gazing.com/physics-girl-unique-crazy-pool-vortex/ I love learning new things like this!

Did you enjoy our field trip?  Did it inspire you to do something different?  Ask new questions?  Did you notice any patterns?

How are you coming with your Prism requirements?  Just a few more weeks until they need to all be done.  Have you done some fun experiments recently (everyone needs to have done at least 4)?  Why don't you respond to this post and tell us about some of them?  Please take a few minutes and look through all the requirements listed in your Pyramid binder, then get going on any that you still need to finish up.

January 15th is our Parent Night/Science Fair.  What will you be sharing with us?  Get crackin'!

Seriously guys, I love this class!  I love learning these things and having all of you in class with Sis. Ottosen and I.  I know that some of the things we talk about or ask of you are a little out of your comfort zone.  But you are great, and I'm excited to see you all earn your prism and share a little of what you've learned this year.

1 comment:

  1. We were just doing some online shopping yesterday and saw this: https://www.thegrommet.com/gifts/kids/zero-toys-vapor-blaster

    ReplyDelete